Translate

Monday, November 26, 2012

My first post and some stuff about tablets.

Hey there world! Aren't you lucky you get to read my first ever blog post! I am a Tech Mommy and teacher who loves to read blogs. I am uber excited to jump into they fray. Anyhoo, my friends and family always ask me what I think before they make a tech. purchase. Why anyone would want advice from someone as indecisive as me continues to evade me but I digress... The popular question posed lately is what tablet should I get my ______ (insert the fortunate one). Well I've been pondering this one myself. The first thing I did was check out Leane Lofte's post at imore.com. She has oodles of eye candy comparing the various iterations of the iPad and iPhone. Disclaimer - I always go to Apple first because that what I use at work and I know how to fix 'em if when they have issues. Still I am considering the Kindle Fire too. Today only, the Kindle Fire is available for only $129. (Enter promotional code FIREDEAL at checkout on Amazon) Price is definitely factor when I consider a tech purchase. Both my son, Tech Dude and daughter, Tech Diva already have first generation iPads. Great product, we love them but they don't have a camera and are pretty heavy compared to the new ones so an upgrade is in order. I think Tech Dude will get a Mini and Tech Diva will get an iPhone. I may get the Kindle Fire for me to read blogs and surf. I am off to the Apple store to play with the iPad Mini. I will let you know what I think in my next post.


Til then,


K.

No comments:

Post a Comment